Stephenville Public Library in August 2017Photo courtesy of Larry Moore © All Rights Reserved
The historic Stephenville Public Library building was originally constructed as the city’s post office. The building, which was funded by the Treasury Department, was built in 1935. The architects of record were Mark Lemmon and Louis A Simon.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on April 3, 2015.
Additional contributions by Larry Moore on December 2, 2017.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE