Fairborn Public Library (old post office)
Originally constructed as the Osborn (later renamed Fairborn) post office, this New Deal building was constructed in 1940 and now houses Fairport’s public library. An example of New Deal artwork created for the building has been relocated to the community’s current post office.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on August 17, 2017.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE