“Finally, in 1935 the Findlay Public Library moved from the Courthouse basement into the old Post Office building on Broadway.” The conversion was aided by the provision of a Public Works Administration (PWA) grant. Construction occurred between April and November 1935. The building, which has since been expanded, is still in service.
PWA Docket No. OH 8140.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on April 5, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE