Levering Hospital, Hannibal, MO
This was the second addition to Levering Hospital. At the time, it ran in a straight east-west manner with the 1942 addition at the far east end of the building. The main entrance pictured is part of the original building from 1903.
Project originally submitted by Charles Swaney on August 9, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE