Construction of Lambert Fieldhouse was enabled by Public Works Administration (P.W.A.) funds in the form of a $293,000 grant. The total project cost was $712,164. Construction occurred between Dec. 1936 and Nov. 1937.
PWA Docket No. IN [W]1018
National Archives: Record Group 135: Public Works Administration; Projects Control Division; Entry 52: Indices to Non-Federal Projects; Report No. 5: Status of All Completed Non-Federal Allotted Projects, page 54.
"A Century and Beyond: The History of Purdue University," by Robert W. Topping (pg. 231). Link.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on September 15, 2017.