King Hall, Eastern Michigan University
King Hall on the campus of Eastern Michigan University was constructed in 1939 during the Great Depression with the aid of federal Public Works Administration (PWA) funds. The PWA supplied a $156,240 grant.
(PWA Docket No. NY [X]1552)
National Archives: Record Group 135: Public Works Administration; Projects Control Division; Entry 52: Indices to Non-Federal Projects; Report No. 5: Status of All Completed Non-Federal Allotted Projects, page 62.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on November 28, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE