Old Kensington Armory, Kensington MDNow the town hall.
Originally the Kensington Armory. The WPA made improvements and repairs to the then Kensington armory and rifle range in 1935.
National Archives, Record Group 69, “Microfilmed Index to WPA Projects.”
Project originally submitted by Brent McKee - wpatoday.org on June 5, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE