Jasper-Pulaski Fish and Wildlife Area Pheasant Hatchery and Storage Sheds
These structures were constructed by the Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) between 1933 and 1934.
DNR Historic Site and Structures Inventory
Project originally submitted by Indiana DNR, Division of Historic Preservation and Archaeology on October 6, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE