Jamesport Schools Gymnasium/Auditorium, 1938Jamesport Schools Gymnasium/Auditorium, 1938
The original Jamesport school was constructed in 1914. An addition was made to the gymnasium in 1938 with funds provided by the New Deal.
The federal funding most likely came from the Public Works Administration (PWA), but school improvement were sometimes made by the Works Progress Administration (WPA).
Project originally submitted by Charles Swaney on July 21, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE