Medford OR Post Office and CourthouseSource: National Archives, RG 121-BS, Box 73, Medford Folder
The Medford post office and courthouse was originally constructed in 1916. An extension was added by the Treasury Department in 1940 under Louis A. Simon supervising architect. The building is still in use by the U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon. It was renamed the James A. Redden Federal Courthouse in 1996.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on September 23, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE