Calvin Lab, 1936A C.C.C. building. And always Calvin Lab. [Carved in the Stone building.]
Iowa Lakeside Laboratory was built by CCC Camp BFI in 1936 in the vicinity of Milford IA.
It is still serving as a laboratory.
Site visit. The CCC gates have the name and the date of 1936. A sign tells the history of the building.
Project originally submitted by Bud Smith on May 31, 2022.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE