The historic U.S. Border Inspection Station (and attendant housing facilities) on State Route 188 (a.k.a. Tecate Rd.) in Tecate, California was built in 1934 with U.S. Treasury Department funds. The facility is in Spanish Colonial Revival style, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places (NRHP).
NRHP Multiple Property Nomination form: U.S. Border Inspection Stations http://www.gsa.gov/portal/mediaId/122346/fileName/64501205.action (pg. 44)
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on May 16, 2017.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE