The historic former U.S. Border Inspection Station (and attendant garage facility) on State Route 1 in Porthill, Idaho was built in 1938 with U.S. Treasury Department funds. Living New Deal believes the structure has been demolished and replaced with a newer facility.
NRHP Multiple Property Nomination form: U.S. Border Inspection Stations http://www.gsa.gov/portal/mediaId/122346/fileName/64501205.action (pg. 44)
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on May 16, 2017.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE