The historic former U.S. Border Inspection Station in Highgate Springs, Vermont was constructed in 1940 with U.S. Treasury Department funds. It has since been demolished.
NRHP Multiple Property Nomination form: U.S. Border Inspection Stations http://www.gsa.gov/portal/mediaId/122346/fileName/64501205.action (pp. 22, 38)
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on February 20, 2017.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE