The historic former U.S. Border Inspection Station on Highway 21 West in Danville, Washington was constructed with federal Treasury Department funds. Built ca. 1936, the facility was “sold and relocated” once replaced ca. 1988. The present location and status of the old building is presently unknown to Living New Deal.
NRHP Multiple Property Nomination form: U.S. Border Inspection Stations http://www.gsa.gov/portal/mediaId/122346/fileName/64501205.action (.pdf pg. 22) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danville-Carson_Border_Crossing
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on May 22, 2017.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE