The historic U.S. Border Inspection Station on Customs Road northwest of Curlew, Washington was constructed with federal Treasury Department funds. Built in 1937, the Colonial Revival structure (along with attendant storage shed) is still in service.
NRHP Multiple Property Nomination form: U.S. Border Inspection Stations https://www.gsa.gov/portal/mediaId/122346/fileName/64501205.action (.pdf pg. 22)
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on May 22, 2017.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE