Alburg Springs Border Inspection Station
The historic U.S. Border Inspection Station on Alburg Springs Road in Alburg, Vermont was built in 1937 with U.S. Treasury Department funds.
NRHP Multiple Property Nomination form: U.S. Border Inspection Stations http://www.gsa.gov/portal/mediaId/122346/fileName/64501205.action (pg. 22) NRHP Nomination Form: U.S. lnspection Station-Alburg Springs, Vermont http://www.nps.gov/nr/feature/places/pdfs/14000607.pdf
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on February 19, 2017.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE