Hutchinson MN Post Office
The post office in Hutchinson was completed in 1940 with funds provided by the Treasury Department. Louis A. Simon was the supervising architect and Neal Melick was the supervising engineer. It is also the site of Elsa Jemne’s 1942 mural, “The Hutchinson Singers,” completed with funds provided by the Treasury Section of Fine Arts and viewable in the lobby.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/courthouselover/15025539961/in/photostream/ http://www.savethepostoffice.com/node/9867 http://www.newdealartregistry.org/
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE