Huff Memorial Library
The Huff Memorial Library (otherwise known as the Old Teton County Library) was a constructed by the WPA in 1938-1940. “The single-story log building was built to replace a library in St. John’s House, and was named after Dr. Charles Huff, a local physician. Additions were made in 1945, 1959 and 1970.” (Wikipedia.org)
National Archives, RG 69 Records of the Work Projects Administration, “Information Service (Primary) File, 1936-1942." http://www.waymarking.com/waymarks/WMFBW2_Huff_Memorial_Library_Jackson_Wyoming
Project originally submitted by Brent McKee - wpatoday.org on May 21, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE