Old Hominy Armory
“The Hominy Armory is a single story building measuring 257 feet x 141 feet. It was constructed between 1935 and 1937 by the Works Progress Administration. It originally housed the Hominy National Guard.” (wikipedia)
As of 1994 it was still in use as a National Guard Armory, but it now houses the town’s police and fire departments.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE