Highland Park Visitor's Building
The rustic styled main building in Highland Park was built by the WPA’s National Youth Administration between 1937 and 1938. It houses the world’s largest sycamore stump, a local tourist attraction.
Project originally submitted by Gray Brechin on July 13, 2016.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE