The historic 1941 high school and gymnasium facility in Fairland, Oklahoma was constructed by the Work Projects Administration (WPA). With walls built half out of native stone and half of recycled bricks, the building was most unusual. The structure has been integrated into a larger educational complex that has been built around it.
http://www.okhistory.org/shpo/wpa/wpa3ottawa.pdf (accessed Mar. 2018)
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on March 4, 2018.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE