Demolished high school
The Oklahoma Historical Society database shows this campus, which included several buildings, as having been built by the Federal Works Progress Administration (WPA) in 1938. The main high school was a one-story brick building with a concrete foundation. Today there is only one partial wall, and an empty foundation area.
Project originally submitted by hamquilter on July 4, 2018.