Former Athens Post Office
The Henderson County Library in Athens, Texas, also known as the Clint W. Murchison Memorial Library, was constructed in 1935 as the Athens post office. The building has served as a library since 1973.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on April 5, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE