The 1936-7 component of the Hanover Township school building on State Route 130 was built as a New Deal project with funds from the Public Works Administration (PWA). The PWA provided a $11,469 grant for the project, whose total cost was $27,153. The building is no longer extant.
PWA Docket No. OH [W]1297
Source: National Archives: Record Group 135: Public Works Administration; Projects Control Division; Entry 52: Indices to Non-Federal Projects; Report No. 5: Status of All Completed Non-Federal Allotted Projects, page 70.
http://www.oldohioschools.com/butler_county.htm (accessed Apr. 2018)
The Journal News from Hamilton, Ohio, Oct. 7, 1936 (pg. 14)
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on April 1, 2018.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE