Gregg Park Shelter
This shelter was constructed by the Public Works Administration (PWA) in 1937.
DNR Historic Site and Structures Inventory; Knox Co Interim Report (p.95, #046).
Project originally submitted by Indiana DNR, Division of Historic Preservation and Archaeology on September 1, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE