Greenville MI post office
The post office in Greenville was completed in 1938 with funds provided by the federal government. It is also the site of Charles W. Thwaite’s 1940 mural, “Lumbering,” painted for the Treasury Section of Fine Arts and viewable in the lobby.
http://www.savethepostoffice.com/node/9867 Originally posted in the New Deal Art Registry: http://www.newdealartregistry.org/
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE