Grandstands - Idabel OK
These grandstands were constructed in 1939 by the Federal Works Progress Administration (WPA). They once belonged to Gray High School. Today Idabel Middle School uses them. On the side is a bronze WPA shield showing the year 1939.
Project originally submitted by hamquilter on January 30, 2018.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE