Grandview Heights Public Library
Opening its doors in 1924, the Grandview Heights Public Library moved to four different sites until arriving at its present location in 1936 where it was “built with WPA [Works Progress Administration] funds on land donated by George Cambridge Urlin, one of the founding fathers of Grandview Heights.” (ghpl.org)
National Archives and Records Administration, Records of the Work Projects Administration, Information Service, Primary File, 1936-42, Box 10, Folder 235-A. http://www.ghpl.org/about/#history
Project originally submitted by Brent McKee on October 26, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE