Grand County courthouseFront View
The Grand County courthouse was completed in June 1937 and dedicated on July 2. It cost $60,000, with half the money coming from the Public Works Administration (PWA) and half from local bonds (Firmage, p. 289). It is still in use as a courthouse.
Richard A. Firmage, A History of Grand County (Moab: Grand County, 1996), 275
Project originally submitted by Richard Walker on August 15, 2016.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE