Georgia State University: Dahlberg Hall
This structure was originally built as the Atlanta Municipal Auditorium in 1907-09. It was thoroughly renovated with WPA assistance in 1938 and given a new facade in 1943. The building was sold to Georgia State University in 1979, and now serves as the school’s Alumni Hall, also known as Dahlberg Hall.
M, Craig, Robert. 1995. Atlanta Architecture: Art Deco to Modern Classic, 1929-1959. Pelican Publishing.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE