General Sullivan Bridge plaque
The original General Sullivan Bridge was completed as a P.W.A. project in 1935, designed to carry traffic over the Piscataqua River. Since closed to traffic, the bridge still stands though it has functionally been replaced by two newer spans.
Plaque: “U.S. Public Works Project Docket No. 752”
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Bay_Bridge Bridge plaque
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on May 8, 2017.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE