Fullerton Police Department
"Presently occupied by Fullerton Police Department, this graceful three-level building with Spanish Colonial Revival architecture was originally dedicated as the City Hall in July 1942. The concrete building is L-shaped, with a three-story tower and cupola placed at the central corner. A sunken courtyard featuring noteworthy tile work serves the basement. This building, complemented by fine detail work, is the most dramatic of the several W.P.A. projects of the 1930s in Fullerton."
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE