Fremont ArmoryStreet view
The Works Progress Administration built the Fremont Armory in Fremont OH in 1936. Originally a National Guard Armory. Presently (January 2022) Armory Vintage Market.
Table C-1, List of WPA Projects on DoD Installations (page C-143)
Nationwide Context, Inventory, and Heritage Assessment of Works Progress Administration and Civilian Conservation Corps Resources on Department of Defense Installations, July 2009.
Plaque on site.
Project originally submitted by Doug Logan on January 22, 2022.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE