Franklin Street Station post office
Constructed in 1937 as the Chapel Hill’s main post office, the historic Franklin Street Station post office was constructed with Treasury Department funds. The building, which houses an example of New Deal artwork, is still in use today.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on February 13, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE