A WPA plaque on the north wall of the bridge spanning a small creek bed reads “Built by United States Work Projects Administration 1940”. The bridge is in good shape and still in use. This bridge is located just east of Franklin Canyon Drive.
Project originally submitted by Douglass Halvorsen on February 15, 2018.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE