Side of the building
The post office in Mineola was built in 1936 under the Public Works Administration (PWA) program and was designed by architects at the U.S. Treasury Department. It continued to be used as a post office until 1998. It is now the Mineola Historical Museum.
Cornerstone NPS Document - http://www.nps.gov/nr/feature/places/pdfs/13000288.pdf
Project originally submitted by Eveline Evans on February 27, 2017.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE