"The Spirit of Communication"
The terra cotta bas relief sculpture mounted above the front entrance to the Forest Hills Station post office on Queens Boulevard is titled, “The Spirit of Communication”. It was created by Sten Jacobson under the federal Treasury Department Section of Fine Arts program and installed in 1938.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on September 5, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE