Forest Dale Clubhouse
Salt Lake City acquired the Forest Dale golf course, formerly the Salt Lake City Country Club, in 1935. The inclusion of the above photograph in the National Archives WPA records suggests that the WPA conducted work on the clubhouse depicted in the photo, but more information is needed.
Project originally submitted by Brent McKee on December 12, 2016.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE