Williamson Fire Station
The historic former fire station in Williamson, New York was constructed with the aid of federal Public Works Administration (P.W.A.) funds. The facility was constructed four three months in 1936.
PWA Docket No. 7122
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on August 4, 2016.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE