Fire Station No. 14, Fort Worth 2
Fire Station No. 14 of Fort Worth, Texas was constructed in 1938-39 under the PWA. The architect was Preston M. Geren and the Sr. Contractor was Quisle and Andrews.
The building now serves as a YWCA Child Care-Community Center.
Project originally submitted by Susan Kline on May 5, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE