This small stone building was constructed as the town hall and fire hall in 1938.
A 2008 photo on flickr shows the building still standing, but the Living New Deal has not been able to confirm the building’s exact location or current use.
National Archives and Records Administration, Records of the Work Projects Administration, Information Service, Primary File, 1936-42, Box 5, Folder 200-B. Photo at: https://www.flickr.com/photos/afiler/3500177872/in/photostream/
Project originally submitted by Brent McKee - wpatoday.org on July 28, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE