Ferdinand State Forest Fire Tower
Square hipped roof structure a top metal open framework tower with access stairs within. Wooden steps – 9 flights. Height approx. 100’. Constructed by Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) Co. 1513 in 1935.
DNR Historic Site and Structures Inventory; Outdoor Indiana 1934-1942; Department of Conservation Annual Reports 1934-1942
Project originally submitted by Indiana DNR, Division of Historic Preservation and Archaeology on September 15, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE