Andrew McDuffie Vincent - "Builders of Salem"
This oil-on-canvas mural, entitled “Builders of Salem,” was painted in 1942 by Andrew McD. Vincent, with funding from the Treasury Section of Fine Arts. The original post office lobby was subdivided into Conference Rooms A & B when the building became the Executive Building, and the mural now hangs in Conference Room A (http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/EAM/pages/building_info/executive.aspx).
Originally posted in the New Deal Art Registry: http://www.newdealartregistry.org/
Additional information courtesy of Oregon Enterprise Asset Management: http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/EAM/pages/building_info/executive.aspx
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE