Dwight Hall, located in the southeast portion of the Framingham State University campus, was constructed with the assistance of federal Public Works Administration (PWA) funds. The PWA contributed $96,750 of the project’s $238,556 final cost. Construction began at the end of Dec. 1935 and was completed in 1937.
PWA Docket No. MA [W]1138.
http://digitalcommons.framingham.edu/lib_aschistcoll/5/ National Archives: Record Group 135: Public Works Administration; Projects Control Division; Entry 52: Indices to Non-Federal Projects; Report No. 5: Status of All Completed Non-Federal Allotted Projects, page 12.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on October 12, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE