Front of buildingPhoto: Eveline Evans, 07/07/2018 © All Rights Reserved
The Works Progress Administration built facilities for the Dublin High School between 1938-1940. A large rock construction structure located to the right of the High School building bears a plaque that reads “Works Progress Administration 1938-1940.” Across the front of the building is a sign that reads “Recreation,” suggesting that it may be an auditorium with a stage as well as a gymnasium. There is a wall around the school, and across the street is another rubble rock building that does not have a plaque.
Plaque on building.
Project originally submitted by Eveline Evans on July 11, 2018.