Downtown Station post office, Panama City
The historic post office building in downtown Panama City, Florida was constructed with federal Treasury Department funds. Construction started in 1937 and the building was dedicated on April 29, 1938.
"Panama City," by J. D. Weeks (p. 18)
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on April 18, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE