Improvements were made to the Millbury, Massachusetts’s Dorothy Manor School building and grounds with the assistance of federal New Deal funds. Municipal reports note that the federal Works Progress Administration (WPA) redecorated the building and installed a concrete floor in the school’s basement in 1936.
Annual Reports of the Town Officers of the Town of Millbury For the Year Ending December 31st, 1936; pages 12.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on October 11, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE