Project type: Auxiliary Civic Facilities, Civic Facilities
Started: 1936View Project in a Separate Window
A two-story International Style building, intended to house the city’s Department of Public Works, built by the WPA in 1936.
Page 43, Warwick, Rhode Island: Statewide Historical Preservation Report K-W-1 (RIHPC, 1981)
Project originally submitted by John P. on May 11, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE