Denham Springs City Hall
Constructed by the WPA in 1939-1940. It was used as the city hall until the 1980s. The building was restored and rededicated in 2008 and now serves as a tourism office.
National Archives and Records Administration, Records of the Work Projects Administration, Information Service, Primary File, 1936-42, Box 6, Folder 211-A. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denham_Springs_City_Hall
Project originally submitted by Brent McKee - wpatoday.org on August 3, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE